Culinary Arts – Entrepreneurship
CREATE YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
The perfect blend of entrepreneurial learning and culinary skills to create your ideal education. Our students understand that passion will only get them so far, but that a rigorous attitude is an essential foundation if they wish to work at a leading establishment
BUSINESS IS A KEY INGREDIENT
Combine practical kitchen skills with management and entrepreneurship classes. Our industry partners strengthen the learning experience by bringing international industry insights and expertise.
SMALL HANDS-ON CLASSES
Small class sizes with a focus on practical orientation ensure that you will receive the undivided attention of international chef instructors, including the opportunity to meet with revered Michelin starred chefs such as Anton Mosimann.
- Dedicated training centre (Apicius)
- 20 state-of-the-art professional kitchens
- Treasured selection of rare culinary publications and artifacts (Mosimann Collection)
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES
- Bachelor of International Business in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Culinary Arts
- Swiss Grand Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Swiss Grand Diploma in Pastry & Chocolate Arts